29 March 2006

Lost photos found in Cambodia

Very late 2005 I was still living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia when I was handed a Digital camera to see if I could repair it.
It was well and truly beyond repair as it appeared to have spent some time submerged in salt water.
I was, after some prodding, able to extract the memory card and much to my surprise it worked long enough for me to retrieve the photos from it.
I am now back in Australia and have decided to try and find the owner of the now extinct camera.
There are a large number of beautiful pictures and someone must be missing these, I am a hoarder so I will have these pictures if unclaimed until I die.
So no matter how old this page gets contact me anyway if you think you are the owner.
So below is a couple of snaps from the camera. If you recognise anyone in these pictures please get them to e-mail me @
zorrek@yahoo.com.au

I will need to know what make of camera and the size of the memory card and as much info about the content of the photos before I will send them along to the claimant.

Do you recognise any of these people ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zorrek said...

An update to try and help. The pictures appear to cover parts of Thailand. Camera lost, possibly into water, river etc.

7:27 am  
Blogger Zorrek said...

I still have these!

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home